AssociAtion Of Private Pool Owners
Thinking of hiring out your pool?
Public swimming pools do not always meet the swimming and exercise needs of everyone. There are many reasons why individuals and groups in the community will not or cannot use more traditional pools. My aim is to encourage more private pool owners to share their pools with others; members who hire my pool find it invaluable for a variety of distinct needs.
I have opened my pool to the public, swim schools, physiotherapists, care homes, the disabled and others for more than 20 years. Over this time, I have spoken to many other pool owners, councillors, planners, pool construction specialists, swim schools and others about hiring out private pools. This has given me unique experience related to private pool hire.
If you are considering hiring out your own pool, I can help you in the following ways:
· Advice from lessons learnt over 20 years of operating a private pool for hire and those of others
· Outline the different user group requirements, access and suitability of your pool
· Explain regulations, potential pitfalls and challenges
· Set out how to build a successful business model from the start
· Help you market your pool by advertising on a premium website and possible booking systems
· Give ongoing guidance about water quality and testing; maintenance of facilities
· Provide access to a developing network of private pool owners who open their pools to others to
share experience and expertise.
Contact me if you are considering hiring out your own pool. After an initial feasability discussion, I
charge for further advice and services as outlined below: